Ugh. I detest hail. Mainly because last year it destroyed every single apple on our apple tree, & the tree isn't producing this year. I hope your garden is okay!
It has been a bit of a cold and wet spring............Hopefully your plants are all okay. Hail can sure be destructing. Aren't you GLAD we don't totally depend on our gardens for our years food.
Hey, James!!! Happy Birthday!! I just realized that I don't even have your phone number so I can't even call you on your birthday. I've been thinking about you all day though!!! I decided that I don't know you enough. You've been gone most of my life and I've missed out on lots!! Love you! Kristen
Hi. This is Stephanie (Gerard) Niepraschk, Rick's daughter and James' cousin. I was talking to G-ma J today and she said all Lori's kids had blogs. Do you mind if I add yours to my list? Are you guys out East, too?
4 comments:
Ugh. I detest hail. Mainly because last year it destroyed every single apple on our apple tree, & the tree isn't producing this year. I hope your garden is okay!
It has been a bit of a cold and wet spring............Hopefully your plants are all okay. Hail can sure be destructing. Aren't you GLAD we don't totally depend on our gardens for our years food.
Hey, James!!! Happy Birthday!! I just realized that I don't even have your phone number so I can't even call you on your birthday. I've been thinking about you all day though!!! I decided that I don't know you enough. You've been gone most of my life and I've missed out on lots!!
Love you!
Kristen
Hi. This is Stephanie (Gerard) Niepraschk, Rick's daughter and James' cousin. I was talking to G-ma J today and she said all Lori's kids had blogs. Do you mind if I add yours to my list? Are you guys out East, too?
Post a Comment