Okay, I just might be biased but you have some of the cutest kiddies. And Gracie with that ribbon in her hair?! I love it. Did you put casts on both of Ben's hands? I would be a sour puss too.
Cute pictures! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing. And, your children are GORGEOUS. (Must be because you and James are gorgeous, too!). Congratulations to Marie for riding a bike. That is a BIG deal!
Cute pictures of the kids. James looks like he did well at the game. Go, James! Hopefully the casts will do the trick this time and quickly so Ben can always be smiley. Again, fun pictures of the kids.
James, Using two batting gloves lookes pretty classy, did you win your game? Marie, I need you to come teach me how to ride a bike again. Never loose that fun ability. If you don't dod dit, you lose it and then your sad.:( Tesssa, there is nothing like building a castle in the sand. I bet everyone loved it. Grace, you are a doll!!! Never lose that sly grin. Ben, We hope you got your casts off quicky. I loved that smile and it showed me that you were A OK again. Love you all so much. I hope you come for a visit soon.
5 comments:
Okay, I just might be biased but you have some of the cutest kiddies. And Gracie with that ribbon in her hair?! I love it. Did you put casts on both of Ben's hands? I would be a sour puss too.
Cute pictures! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing. And, your children are GORGEOUS. (Must be because you and James are gorgeous, too!). Congratulations to Marie for riding a bike. That is a BIG deal!
Cute pictures of the kids. James looks like he did well at the game. Go, James! Hopefully the casts will do the trick this time and quickly so Ben can always be smiley. Again, fun pictures of the kids.
Wow! Congrats Marie on riding a bike!!!! Cute pictures!
James,
Using two batting gloves lookes pretty classy, did you win your game?
Marie, I need you to come teach me how to ride a bike again. Never loose that fun ability. If you don't dod dit, you lose it and then your sad.:(
Tesssa, there is nothing like building a castle in the sand. I bet everyone loved it.
Grace, you are a doll!!! Never lose that sly grin.
Ben, We hope you got your casts off quicky. I loved that smile and it showed me that you were A OK again.
Love you all so much.
I hope you come for a visit soon.
Post a Comment