I started this project after Christmas. Ben started moving in as soon as I put in the lockers, but I didn't move his bed in until today. He feels pretty special.
Most of the squares are cork so he can pin up his pictures, but I put a few mirrors on this side. Ben added all the "finishing touches" (super soaker, handcuffs, etc.). This is the "before" picture (well, after I put in the fan).
I love the mix of blue and neutrals, they are perfect colors. The locker is an awesome touch, and I love the shelf and cork going around the room. It is definitely a special room. Very cool.
James, Again.....dad and I just looked at the whole thing again. BEAUTIFUL! You are fantastic, and Ben is one lucky little boy. Looks like a very comfortable room that will still be perfect when he is a teen....... Love every square inch.
Allie- I just heard about the crisis afternoon you were having today... hope Grace's leg is ok, and that Ben survived his burning mouth. So glad to know my kids aren't the only ones capable of such antics... but I know how exhausting it is! Put your feet up and relax after the kids are in bed!!
13 comments:
Fantabulous! It looks so great. Benny is one lucky boy. I can't wait to work on the girl's room. That will be fun.
I love the mix of blue and neutrals, they are perfect colors. The locker is an awesome touch, and I love the shelf and cork going around the room. It is definitely a special room. Very cool.
Someday we'll do our kids' rooms.
Wow!!!! That is an incredible bedroom! Way to go!
Looks great. I love the cork strips and the colors. Ben is a lucky boy.
Wow, what an incredible room. I LOVE IT.
James, Again.....dad and I just looked at the whole thing again. BEAUTIFUL! You are fantastic, and Ben is one lucky little boy. Looks like a very comfortable room that will still be perfect when he is a teen.......
Love every square inch.
Wow, Allie! Great job! It looks so great!
W.O.W!! Good work! I love everything about the room!
Incredible. What a great talent! I love it.
What an awesome room! I love the cork boards and the hooks. Great idea!
Beautiful!! So Pottery Barnish and FABULOUS!!
Allie- I just heard about the crisis afternoon you were having today... hope Grace's leg is ok, and that Ben survived his burning mouth. So glad to know my kids aren't the only ones capable of such antics... but I know how exhausting it is! Put your feet up and relax after the kids are in bed!!
well, I LOVE Ben's bedroom.....but I am ready for a new post :)
Post a Comment