Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
Lori and other Thornbrue family: I will accept your thanks for me winning a bet today with Allie wherein her punishment was having to take pictures of goings on around teh house and post them for me. I hope you enjoy too! :)I love all of them Allie. Let's do it again soon.
Awesome Stacy! Thanks.... wanna be my motivation too? Well, you just were :)Super cute photos of the whole family! I love the new blinds and the artwork is gorgeous! p.s. Love Grace's makeshift dollhouses!
I love the pictures - shows the usual daily living in your home.Aunt Leah
Thanks! I love them all.
Looks like you guys are busy having fun. Fun pictures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lori and other Thornbrue family: I will accept your thanks for me winning a bet today with Allie wherein her punishment was having to take pictures of goings on around teh house and post them for me. I hope you enjoy too! :)
I love all of them Allie.
Let's do it again soon.
Awesome Stacy! Thanks.... wanna be my motivation too? Well, you just were :)
Super cute photos of the whole family! I love the new blinds and the artwork is gorgeous!
p.s. Love Grace's makeshift dollhouses!
I love the pictures - shows the usual daily living in your home.
Aunt Leah
Thanks! I love them all.
Looks like you guys are busy having fun. Fun pictures!
Looks like you guys are busy having fun. Fun pictures!
Post a Comment