Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
And I notice that there's a perfectly good toy not two feet away ... should have just given them the cardboard!
So fun! Cute pictures!
Look at all that free entertainment!!!
Looks like great fun to me!!
i love these pics!
Makes you wish you could stay in a box all day without a care in the world.
Cute little mischievous faces! Love it!And how on earth did I not look at your blog until now? Sheesh, I'm out of it! Fun surprise to see all the new posts that I missed!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
And I notice that there's a perfectly good toy not two feet away ... should have just given them the cardboard!
So fun! Cute pictures!
Look at all that free entertainment!!!
Looks like great fun to me!!
i love these pics!
Makes you wish you could stay in a box all day without a care in the world.
Cute little mischievous faces! Love it!
And how on earth did I not look at your blog until now? Sheesh, I'm out of it! Fun surprise to see all the new posts that I missed!
Post a Comment