Sunday, April 19, 2009

We Miss You, Daddy!

















We've spent two snowy days swimming, running, reading, baking and laughing at Grandma Jane and Papa Randy's. We hope Daddy is having just as much fun with Grandma Lori, Grandpa Steve, Aunt Sara and Aunt Meri.

This final picture is posted not because we look good, but because we want you to note the depth of the snow just 30 minutes after your flight took off.

9 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

Cute cute cute pictures! I love all the bows on the girls, and Ben's handsome outfit and haircut.
Thanks for letting (or pushing...) James come! It was nice to see him even for just an hour!
Have fun in the snow! :)

Melissa said...

Tons of snow. Crazy! Glad you were able to have fun at the house while James was gone. Hopefully James' trip went/goes well.

Grandma Pearl said...

Allie,
It was fun seeing the update on your blog.
Your children are so cute and I love the way they show love for one another as you take pictures.
I'm so grateful for all of you that keep encouranging me to try new modern things. Camera, computer cell phone,. I hope I'm doing you all proud.
Love,
Grandma Pearl

Lloyd Family said...

Love the pictures and loved having James here-- even just for a day. Cute, Cute, Cute kids. Love you guys.

Lori Thornbrue said...

Hi!!! Those are beautiful pictures---even Ben making a funny face!!!! Thanks for sharing James. I loved it!!! We had a really good time.

The Toy Guru said...

The kids are so dang CUTE!! And Tessa cut off her hair!! WoW! She look like a big girl now!!

Lori Thornbrue said...

I love and miss you all today.

Anonymous said...

Hey Thornbrue Family!!! Alex and I don't want you to think that we are bad siblings because you never got your Christmas present. I promise that it was ready for mom and dad to bring to you...but then the trip got postponed, then the gift got left behind, and then it got put in a box in the basement. Maybe someday you'll end up with it. But we want you to know that we do love you and miss you and wish you the best and think of you often.
Kristen and Alex

Lloyd Family said...

New post, please!!!