Wow! That looks a lot more like winter break. I can tell James had tons of fun in the backyard with the kids!!! :) Gorgeous picture of Grace! Love it all.
Nothin' like a snow PARTY!! Glad you're enjoying it! Well it looks like our Ward has SPLIT into 2, So had you stayed, you would still be in Highland Lake and I'd be in the new Saddleback Ward! And I am Primary President no more.
This is Aja Shoup... Paul's other half so to speak. It is great to hear from you. I have had some fun sitting here reading about your family. I think I made a bit of a mistake though... I was suppose to update him on you from your blog and I read the general manager title under your pic... and so then I told him you were a general manager. Okay... so now I get the little league theme... I will have to correct that with Paul. Being that we aren't a sporty family... it was an honest mistake... or I was just a bit dense in the moment.
So where are you and yours living? I saw the Denver aquarium there... and I saw the pictures you posted with Manti in the background... I loved the outfits for the kids. Those dresses trimmed with orange were beautiful.
Anyhow, I should get back to the girls schoolwork... I wanted to say hello before it escaped me. And thanks for stopping by our blog... hope to hear from you again... enjoy your day!
Your Spring Break brought mixed emotions from Sunny St. George? Really our weather has been crazy like yours. Loved all of the photos, seeing it with snow was different that seeing it when I was there in March. March in like a Lamb and out like a Lion it seems in CO April showers b ring May flowers , we'll hope for some soon. Love, Grandma Pearl
11 comments:
Golly that's a lot of snow!
Your snow fort looks really sweet!
Jarom
"spring." it's sick isn't it?
That's a cool bunch of things you guys made out of snow! I wish I had a yard where we could do that kind of thing!
Holy cow! I love the snow fort around the swingset, and the boys are jealous of the ENORMOUS snowman!! Fun spring break :)
Wow! That looks a lot more like winter break.
I can tell James had tons of fun in the backyard with the kids!!! :)
Gorgeous picture of Grace! Love it all.
Nothin' like a snow PARTY!! Glad you're enjoying it! Well it looks like our Ward has SPLIT into 2, So had you stayed, you would still be in Highland Lake and I'd be in the new Saddleback Ward! And I am Primary President no more.
Spring????
Happy Birthday Marie!!
Hi Allie,
This is Aja Shoup... Paul's other half so to speak. It is great to hear from you. I have had some fun sitting here reading about your family. I think I made a bit of a mistake though... I was suppose to update him on you from your blog and I read the general manager title under your pic... and so then I told him you were a general manager. Okay... so now I get the little league theme... I will have to correct that with Paul. Being that we aren't a sporty family... it was an honest mistake... or I was just a bit dense in the moment.
So where are you and yours living? I saw the Denver aquarium there... and I saw the pictures you posted with Manti in the background... I loved the outfits for the kids. Those dresses trimmed with orange were beautiful.
Anyhow, I should get back to the girls schoolwork... I wanted to say hello before it escaped me. And thanks for stopping by our blog... hope to hear from you again... enjoy your day!
Aja
Your Spring Break brought mixed emotions from Sunny St. George? Really our weather has been crazy like yours.
Loved all of the photos, seeing it with snow was different that seeing it when I was there in March.
March in like a Lamb and out like a Lion it seems in CO
April showers b ring May flowers , we'll hope for some soon.
Love,
Grandma Pearl
Post a Comment