I hope Grace's face washed off well. Darling Indians! Cute Gorilla (feet, anyway), and beautiful scout!! This is really from mom T, still logged in as Lisa....:)
Awesome. Isn't it amazing how a younger sibling will just sit there while they get markered on the face? I don't understand that. Too funny! And as long as you don't do the whole cub scout yellow shirt with a SKIRT I'm okay with the uniform.
Alley, looking good in the uniform! I bet your your working on merit badges in secret when no one is watching. Cute face painting. Ben is a real artist. Uncle Jason.
9 comments:
Great Pics!
Love the hot pads on the feet. Very creative. You definitely have cute little Indians.
-- Melissa
I hope Grace's face washed off well. Darling Indians! Cute Gorilla (feet, anyway), and beautiful scout!! This is really from mom T, still logged in as Lisa....:)
Wow Allie. The uniform...I'm speechless! Next thing you know you'll be teaching at a Pow Wow.
That picture of Allie just made me throw up in my mouth a little. I LOVE the pics of the kids. They are AWESOME. I laughed so hard!
Hot Babe in a uniform! Love it! Save my uniform, Stace will be borrowing it in about seven years?! Ben is my favorite "Jilla".
Thanks for the pics. :)
Cute little indian family!! Sexy uniform. I'll not knock it, 'cause I'll probably wear one myself someday-- with 3 boys to go through the program. . .
Awesome. Isn't it amazing how a younger sibling will just sit there while they get markered on the face? I don't understand that. Too funny! And as long as you don't do the whole cub scout yellow shirt with a SKIRT I'm okay with the uniform.
Alley, looking good in the uniform!
I bet your your working on merit badges in secret when no one is watching. Cute face painting. Ben is a real artist. Uncle Jason.
Post a Comment