Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
What an awesome FHE idea. Those pics are so hilarious!! And Ben, Brennan's right there with ya most of the time. Potty training is delightful.
This is not how FHE goes in our family. can we come to your house?
Too cute and funny! Marie was really starting to look distressed. Did you know people pay about $80 to be Saran Wrapped.......And three, you did it for free!Cool. Smart Ben. :)That was really sweet of Grace! I love it all.
Allie, your family is adorable!! sure miss you guys.
I thought at first that the bulge in ben's underwear was his anatomy, but upon closer inspection realize that it looks more like a "number 2"Jarom
By the way, dad said, "Thank everyone for their blogs." He loved looking at them ALL tonight.
Hilarious!
Too funny!!! Great idea. We'll have to try it and see how it goes.
That's too funny. I can't believe you got Grace to do it, with a smile no less!
I use to do that in High School with my friends. It was a lot of fun. But my friend had a business that had a machine that did the wrapping for us!
Oh my what a good laugh! You all are so silly.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What an awesome FHE idea. Those pics are so hilarious!! And Ben, Brennan's right there with ya most of the time. Potty training is delightful.
This is not how FHE goes in our family. can we come to your house?
Too cute and funny! Marie was really starting to look distressed. Did you know people pay about $80 to be Saran Wrapped.......And three, you did it for free!
Cool. Smart Ben. :)
That was really sweet of Grace!
I love it all.
Allie, your family is adorable!! sure miss you guys.
I thought at first that the bulge in ben's underwear was his anatomy, but upon closer inspection realize that it looks more like a "number 2"
Jarom
By the way, dad said, "Thank everyone for their blogs." He loved looking at them ALL tonight.
Hilarious!
Too funny!!! Great idea. We'll have to try it and see how it goes.
That's too funny. I can't believe you got Grace to do it, with a smile no less!
I use to do that in High School with my friends. It was a lot of fun. But my friend had a business that had a machine that did the wrapping for us!
Oh my what a good laugh! You all are so silly.
Post a Comment