Saturday, March 14, 2009

Denver Aquarium










Flotsam (or Jetsam, I can't be sure)






The kids and I took advantage of teacher inservice day and headed to the closest thing to a beach. Molly, Melissa, Bryson, and Grandma Jane met us there (and it was a good thing, too, because with all the crowds, it would have been easy to lose one of the kids). The top three attractions: the flash flood, shark tank, and feeding the rays--courtesy of G. Jane.

5 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

What a TON of fun!!! That is go great......and,if that's as close as you can get to the beach, it's better than nothing.
Hmmmmmm, I do miss that beautiful ocean! I just want to retire to a beach house on the coast and be a beach bum the rest of my life (with plenty of room for everyone come and be 'beach bums' too.!)

Anonymous said...

I recall saying it was the bestest day of my life. Wish everyone could have joined us. The sting ray tank was some what frightening.

scooping it up said...

ya'll look hot n skinners.

Melissa said...

It was a fun trip. We're glad you invited us.

Grandma Pearl said...

I hope the next time I come to CO we can go sight seeing to some of the fun places you've all visited. One place I want to see is the Butterfly Gardens. I think that is what they are called.
You all looked so cool and it made me homesick for all of you. I treasure all of the fun times we shared when we were living closer to: children grandchildren and even Pam's great.
What fun it would be to have a vacation where everyone could come and have a great time. We have lots of fun places to visit here in St.George.
Love,
Grandma Pearl