Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17th











Today was St. Patrick's Day and the Pinewood Derby. We began the day with the breakfast of champions and concluded it with race car twinkies (oreo cookies for the wheels--thank you, Jane, for the idea). Does the Chairman patch count for wearing green?

6 comments:

The Toy Guru said...

SO ADORABLE!! Love the green breakfast theme! My kids of course would have assumed the milk was rotten and would have refused to drink it.

Hey can you guys still come on Saturday for dinner?? How about 5:30?

Randy said...

Man Allie, you are one hot cub leader. All my Den Mothers were cranky old ladies. Then I had one crazy older guy that might have had a substance abuse problem.

Jarom and Melissa said...

I'm amazed your kids ate and drank that stuff. Cute idea though. Maybe when Bryson gets older. Glad the pinewood derby went well. Love the scout shirt.
-- Melissa

Lori Thornbrue said...

Breakfast looks gross but fun! And I'm all for fun. Great idea for a cub scout activity. And your patch looked perfectly green to me!

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Awesome!

Grandma Pearl said...

Allie,
I loved all of the "Green Food." When I was an aid in Special Ed we always had Green Food. It was amazing how much fun the students Thought it was. We always read, "Green Eggs and Ham." One of my favorites.
I know a few older boys who would love to be in your troop, Allie.
Love,
Grandma Pearl