My pathetic attempt at goldfish cupcakes. Luckily in this small town, parents can still bring in homemade treats for the class. Also pictured: climbing a tree, opening a gift from Grandma Lori and a silly string fight (Daddy won).
I think the cupcakes are really cute. Fun you can bring your own treats. And Silly string looks fun. You know something, I've NEVER done silly string in my whole life! but I always thought it looked like fun. When I saw that this post was Marie's birthday my first thought was, "I hope that I sent her a present", because I am such a time deficient person.......so, I'm glad I did and I hope she likes her Tinkerbell!
3 comments:
I think the cupcakes are really cute. Fun you can bring your own treats. And Silly string looks fun. You know something, I've NEVER done silly string in my whole life! but I always thought it looked like fun. When I saw that this post was Marie's birthday my first thought was, "I hope that I sent her a present", because I am such a time deficient person.......so, I'm glad I did and I hope she likes her Tinkerbell!
Cute cupcakes! I love them. Happy Birthday Marie. I did think of you on your B-Day.
Cute cupcakes, but Marie is cuter! Love the silly string hair :) Happy Birthday Marie!
Post a Comment