Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring is Here!








As things begin to turn green and bloom, James and I find this town more and more lovely. At times, the rolling green hills remind us of Ireland. And our little patch of earth is beginning to look just as beautiful. We have spent the last several weeks patching lawn, planting flowers, power washing the fence and preparing the garden. We hope to have the garden finished in a week or two. The final picture features Tessa's first missing tooth (she lost the second the next day).

4 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

WOW, thanks for the NEW POST. Your yard is looking beautiful, and I love the missing tooth! Fabulous! Thanks again. Everyone looks so beautiful to me.

scooping it up said...

The patio + trellis type thingy rocks, it reminds me of the laguna hills house. the kids have changed. they are gorgeous.

Michaelangelo said...

I LOVE the picture of everyone on the swing. Priceless. And Tessa, your missing tooth is very becoming. Love it! And I love love love your yard. We are working very hard to have something to show for ours this year, but you've already got us beat by a long shot!

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Cute, cute, cute!
I love the girls' shoulder length haircuts. I think the goldfish cupcakes are darling! Great pictures!