I used to love to climb way up high into our tree. I could see very far away. I'm amazed I never fell (at least if I did I'm still suffering from amnesia).
Wow. I'm glad she didn't fall and get a broken bones! She is HIGH. Amazing. But WHAT FUN. Everyone needs a climbing tree. That's one reason I was SO SAD when dad cut down the cherry trees. They were PERFECT for climbing!
4 comments:
that would scare me to death - nice work Marie!
I used to love to climb way up high into our tree. I could see very far away. I'm amazed I never fell (at least if I did I'm still suffering from amnesia).
-Papa Randy
Oh my goodness! Looks like a case for the fire department to me! Wow Marie! Be careful!
Wow. I'm glad she didn't fall and get a broken bones! She is HIGH. Amazing. But WHAT FUN. Everyone needs a climbing tree. That's one reason I was SO SAD when dad cut down the cherry trees. They were PERFECT for climbing!
Post a Comment