Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
GORGEOUS!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! How cool for you guys to have a piano!!
Wow, what a beautiful piano. I expect to hear some beautiful music soon!FUN!!!
Nice!
That is so totally fantastic. Yay!
Oh, by the way, that kind of piano is called an upright grand! I do think it is GRAND alright~
NICE WORK! The older two are ready for lessons methinks...
Woo!! I'm completely jealous. I wish I had a piano so I could actually practice and try to be able to play again. Fun, fun!!
Very nice. Looks like it's in great condition. Have fun with lessons.
Very Beautiful!
WOW!!! How beautiful...and much less expensive than another child!!
ALLIE -In case you didn't check back, TJ responded to you:http://mrstjshelby.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-pledge-controversy.htmlPeace,Nicole
Post a Comment
11 comments:
GORGEOUS!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! How cool for you guys to have a piano!!
Wow, what a beautiful piano. I expect to hear some beautiful music soon!
FUN!!!
Nice!
That is so totally fantastic. Yay!
Oh, by the way, that kind of piano is called an upright grand! I do think it is GRAND alright~
NICE WORK! The older two are ready for lessons methinks...
Woo!! I'm completely jealous. I wish I had a piano so I could actually practice and try to be able to play again. Fun, fun!!
Very nice. Looks like it's in great condition. Have fun with lessons.
Very Beautiful!
WOW!!! How beautiful...and much less expensive than another child!!
ALLIE -
In case you didn't check back, TJ responded to you:
http://mrstjshelby.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-pledge-controversy.html
Peace,
Nicole
Post a Comment