Thursday, August 6, 2009

Squirt Gun Show Down











Ben was on my team (I think).

3 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

That looks like a really fun time!!!

Grandma Pearl said...

WOW!!!! Where did you get that large SQUIRT GUN??????
I think Ben was on your side too. Way to go Ben.
Love,
Grandma Pearl

Aja Jenise said...

It was good to hear from you chick. Sorry pioneer day didnt turn out well. It seems to happen every now and again. Actually it happened last year when one of the girls planned it for the water park here in town. It was severely rained out, but not before everyone arrived. So we all huddled under a pavilion for two hours. HAH!! Having our activity at the lake seemed simple enough, it really brought everyone together... plus nature seems to energize and inspire everyone. Paul is always reminding me that simpler is better... I dont always see it his way... but it definitely worked out well for this event.

It is fun to see you and the family enjoying such fun times. This looks like a TON of fun... more soon...