





For Ben, nothing brings more satisfaction than to hear one of his sisters say, "Ben, you're bothering me!" He loves to poke, tease, scare, and gross them out anytime, anywhere. Once, my mom admitted that a few minutes in the stockade would probably do him some good. But he is still such a sweet, little boy. I think these pictures capture a glimpse of that.
7 comments:
So, we have a private family blog. email me at brenbren13@gmail.com and I will send an invite. Then you can see more than just my craft blog!
I love them all, but especially the one with his chin on his hands!
Staci did a good job capturing some of Ben's personality. Fun photos.
Darling, darling little boy. And, they only have one brother.....he might as well be one to remember....because brother and bother are almost spelled the same!
I love him.
So cute, Ben. Jarom really liked looking at all the pictures. He said "I just love that Ben, he is so funny." Then we saw the one of Ben sticking out his tongue and Jarom really started laughing. "See! He is funny!"
I guess I'm not the only one late on blogging but golly those pictures are priceless and worth the wait.
I always wanted a brother. I know they can be such a tease but they are really loyal to their sibblings, I found that out with our sons. Love them while theye are young but it seems they grow up awfully fast. Pages slike these will be a good reminder of what fun they had with each other.
You told about Ben's teasing, poking and bothering.....OH MY GOSH! He inherited that from his Grandpa Randy. I'm not kidding!
Post a Comment