Wow Marie! I can still remember sitting on the bathroom cupboard wiggling and wiggling my tooth while looking in the mirror! You look darling! And, the other girls look beautiful, too. Glad they wanted their picture taken too, because I love them!
Wow -- the girls are growing up so fast! Grace was just a baby last time you were here, and she looks so cute! They are all so darling! We can't wait to see you all again! Any trips planned for California?
4 comments:
Wow Marie! I can still remember sitting on the bathroom cupboard wiggling and wiggling my tooth while looking in the mirror! You look darling!
And, the other girls look beautiful, too. Glad they wanted their picture taken too, because I love them!
Your girls are cute!!!
Oh, cute!
Wow -- the girls are growing up so fast! Grace was just a baby last time you were here, and she looks so cute! They are all so darling! We can't wait to see you all again! Any trips planned for California?
Post a Comment