The music teacher at Pioneer Ridge Elementary plans a different Christmas program for each grade level. This year, the first graders performed "Forty Winks 'Til Christmas." Tessa volunteered for a speaking part, and when she was done, the entire audience said, "Ah" because she was so cute. Who can blame them? Just look at those curls. I will post the video as soon as James can tell me why Windows isn't recognizing the file.
5 comments:
Wow, Tess looks way cute! Bordering on gorgeous. I'm glad Mom was able to go, I would had been there if I could!
She's adorable. I'm sure she did great. We're proud of her and hope to see the video soon. Go, Tessa!
I say Ahhhhhh just because they are ALL so extremely beautiful! Wow! Wish I could have been there. And darling pj's on a darling girl! Love it! Miss you all. And this is NOT Rex. He was just using my computer. This is Mom Thornbrue
soooo cute. wish we could have come. can't wait to see the video!
Very cute!
Post a Comment