Never exactly sure how we do it, we pulled it off again this year. Please enjoy our Christmas video. I recommend hitting the full screen button (between the progress bar and the volume control).
Previous episodes can be found here:
2005 Nativity
2006 Grinch
2007 Sunshine
2008 Christmas Carol
14 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you....not only for this years, but for posting all of them. I LOVE it!
Too cute for words!
It's like pulling teeth sometimes...
SOO SOOOOOO fun! LOve it!
Love it. I'm impressed that you come up with a new one every year. What a fun tradition. This one turned out great. You have some great footage there. Love the train riding and moving back and forth. Good job to all the actors and actresses!
Every year the Christmas movie gets better and better. The kids are so cute! See you in twelve days!
Thanks for the GREAT FHE. Dad and I sat here and watched them all, starting and then ending with this years.......
At the end dad said, "What a perfect FHE". It was tons of fun.
Nicely done. We wonder how you rip the sounds.
Papa Randy
I just do a good Tom Hanks impression.
So cute!! My favorite part is Grace's delayed reaction to the who wants hot chocolate question. Merry Christmas!!
Too cute. Love the train ride!!
Your parents post won't let us actually post, you can only email...so I can't tell them thanks so much for their fun posts. We give out candy cane coffee cakes, too. They are yummy. Every one looks so beautiful, and the sledding like SO MUCH fun. Sara, Annie, Kristen and I had so much fun sledding every year.......but I haven't been since they grew up and went away. I think it is time to start again with Cade and Brennan. We better get some sleds!
We finally have sound on our computer again, so I just watched this. How fun! I loved the train ride. Your kids are adorable!
Great job! Loved it! Your kids did a wonderful job! That's a lot of work! So fun to see!
I was able to post on your parents blog, but at the time when I was trying, blogger was having issues and would only allow emailed comments. And, I didn't know your folks email. But, then I could finally post.
Post a Comment