Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Why Allie Hasn't Posted in a While

Reason #1

Grand Valley Marathon, May 8th. Anyone who wants to do the 5K, 10K, full or half marathon can let me know and I'll e-mail you the training schedule.

Reason #2

Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet, February 3. Military theme. It's going to be intense. Anyone know where I can get a tank for the church parking lot? (You only think I'm kidding.)

10 comments:

Grandma Pearl said...

Allie,
I haven't got a clue where you could get a tank but I bet someone will come up with something. Check your National Guard. :)
Still checking on the graduation.
Hope pictures will come with both events.
Love,
Grandma pearl

Lori Thornbrue said...

You are truly one amazing woman! Wow!

Lloyd Family said...

Funny, I downloaded a training schedule today for a 10K in April. Lance said yesterday that we should do a race together, so I found one.

Michaelangelo said...

Busy busy busy! Call your local army recruiter and see if you can get a tank... I know a tank driver in idaho, but that doesn't help much :)

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Sorry, can't help you with the tank. Today, my students designed a "Julius Caesar" theme park, though, so I could help you with a "stab-the-dictator" in the back carnival game.

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Sorry, can't help you with the tank. Today, my students designed a "Julius Caesar" theme park, though, so I could help you with a "stab-the-dictator" in the back carnival game.

Jaime said...

Just saw your post via jarom & Melissa's blog. Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. you could check your local armory for a tank. You might not get a tank, but they could probably bring one of the bigger camoflouge vehicles. Good luck with the banquet, I'm sure it will turn out beautifully.

Jaime said...

Just saw your post via jarom & Melissa's blog. Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. you could check your local armory for a tank. You might not get a tank, but they could probably bring one of the bigger camoflouge vehicles. Good luck with the banquet, I'm sure it will turn out beautifully.

Kristen said...

We don't take excuses here, wench! Now drop and give me 20!

John Boy said...

Good for you... go get that 26.2. I just finished a half and am registered for the San Diego marathon in June. After having just barely finishing a half I'm starting to get really scared for the full. Your a champ and the reason I started this whole distance stuff. Thanks... or maybe I mean I hate you, I let you know which after the finish line.