Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas

Admittedly, the frequency with which I post pictures is entirely inadequate. I like to tell myself it is because I'd rather spend time doing more important things, such as reading to my kids. Shamefully, here are the two pictures we took at Christmas.

The first is a chair that James and I re-upholstered. It was my mom's when she was little. The second is a picture of Marie and Tessa in their indian wigs. Marie is Pocahontus, Tess is Princess Tiger Lily. Grace's bare chest is part of her costume.

6 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

I love the chair and the costumes! The wigs are so cute.....they must feel like special girls.....And Grace's costume is 'perfect'!

Michaelangelo said...

Love it! Nice work on the reupholstering too-- it looks fantastic!

M.E.G. said...

I just want to shower Gracie with kisses... mmmmmmm. My girls are so cute!

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Hee hee! Love the outfits! They are adorable!!!

Lloyd Family said...

Cute little indian people!

Love the chair. I always wanted to get into reupholstery. Perhaps I will take on a challenge soon.

angel said...

The chair looks great! Fun costumes.