Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Allie's Project

I finally decided to do something about the ideas I've been holding onto for a couple years now. I am rather pleased with the final product, but I must admit not all the ideas were originally mine. I antiqued the frames and actually got out the sewing kit (note: that was not the sewing machine). If James hadn't taken the fast computer on his business trip, I'd include more photos to see if you can guess which silhouette belongs to which kid.











6 comments:

Allie Thornbrue said...

People have been unable to comment recently. I've adjusted the settings now, so please try again.

Lloyd Family said...

Those are neat-- wish I had more wall space for some fun ideas of mine. Some day!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Love it all.......The pictures, the silhouettes, the day camp, the birthday part. What a woman!!! Amazing!

Alex said...

It's so easy to tell who is who... a guessing game wouldn't really work unless it was a little chunk like a nose or something like that without showing the whole thing until the game was over!

angel said...

Wow! What a great idea! That looks so good.

Rabecca said...

Great ideas for scouts, home and trip. Have you seen the book wreaths?