Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another Bedroom Finally Finished

This is Marie and Tessa's new room.

They're excited to have pegs like Ben.

Plus bulletin boards and a mirror.


Their names, and princess crowns.


And clouds to look at while they fall asleep.

It's hard to capture the whole thing in a picture.

This is a closeup of a bulletin board.


7 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

absolutely fantastic!!!!!

scooping it up said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the clouds!!!! We are highly jealous of the creativity oozing out of your house.

Can I say how much I love the clouds one more time??

Michaelangelo said...

It looks AMAZING!! Can't wait to see it in person soon :)

Grandma Pearl said...

Wow!!!! Your children are so lucky to have you as parents.
What darling bedrooms and I'm sure the girls will always enjoy showing them off to their friends and family.
I need you to come for a visit. I'm serious.
Love,
Grandma Pearl

Melissa said...

Fun clouds. The room looks good, and I'm sure the girls will love their bulletin board and pegs for hanging all their artwork and other treasures.

Aunt Leah said...

Another cloud lover here. You get two thumbs up!

Lloyd Family said...

Amazing and beautiful!