Thursday, November 18, 2010

Over-due Halloween Post


Allie (#3) waves to the ward crowd trying to guess who is which mummy.

Grandma Lori made cute Raggedy Ann costumes. Here is Tessa eating breakfast before school.

Marie packing her lunch.

The pumpkins we grew from our garden. Nothing fancy this year.
This post is for Lori, Staci and Jane. I know it is sad that I didn't even take pictures of the younger two kids. (In fact, I didn't take any. If it hadn't been for James, there would be no pictures at all.) Ben was a knight and Grace a princess, of course. Maybe one day when I am a hymn-book collector I'll have more time to document our lives. But for now, blogger is giving me fits. No wonder I don't post more.

4 comments:

scooping it up said...

Allie, don't blame blogger for your ineptitude.

jk.

What you need is a baby keeping you up all night because then you'd just nurse and sit at the computer in the 12-2am shift and pump out tons of thoughtful posts.

Get on it!
(the girls look darling. take more pictures you punk)

No seriously, by the time you're a hymn book collector the time for documentation will be over. They are going to stop being little like, tomorrow girl.

scooping it up said...

you make a hot mummy. i am going to keep that in my back pocket for next year.

Michaelangelo said...

Cute Raggedy Ann's :) I love the toothless grins!

The boys are completely jealous of the home-grown pumpkins... they were so sad not to have a garden this year.

Hope life slows down a bit for you really soon... it's no fun being sooooo busy!

Melissa said...

I like the mummy idea. The girls costumes were cute. I thought about getting a picture of all the kids (including Grace and Ben) but didn't do it this year either. Maybe next year.