Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
Cute pictures. I especially love the ones of Ben. He looks so handsome. Hope they all had a good first day, and an overall great year.
thank you for posting. i love you more now.
Fun? I hope they have a great year.
Awww ... growing up! Too cute!
So much fun! Looks like you guys still have some warm weather. Our first week was 90 degrees, followed by 65 degree weather. Beautiful girls and a handsome boy!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pictures. I especially love the ones of Ben. He looks so handsome. Hope they all had a good first day, and an overall great year.
thank you for posting. i love you more now.
Fun? I hope they have a great year.
Awww ... growing up! Too cute!
So much fun! Looks like you guys still have some warm weather. Our first week was 90 degrees, followed by 65 degree weather. Beautiful girls and a handsome boy!!
Post a Comment