Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy, busy.

I understand people are getting fed up with our lack of communication. I warned all y'all. As my dad so eloquently put it: "Your house is up for sale/rent. Little messes that were no big deal before are now major sins."
We are flying Grandma Lori down to watch the three oldest while James and I hunt for housing in Colorado. We get back Sunday night. Tuesday is Marie's 6th birthday and since Lori and Randy will be down, we'll have some kind of bash Wednesday night.


Here are some old pictures that you may have missed...

8 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

Cute kids! Hopefully we will be able to see more of you. With Lance traveling monthly to Denver and SLC, I am sure that is a great possibility. Good luck on the house hunt!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Sweet.....see you Wed!

Jarom and Melissa said...

cute pics

Anonymous said...

I love the poofy heads and the egg mess. Jane wants to come learn from Ben how to climb up on stuff and get into stuff she shouldn't.

Michaelangelo said...

Ben, you and Brennan should get together... your minds think a lot alike! Cute little mischief maker! What a mess!

Hope you guys have a great trip and can find a place to live!

Michaelangelo said...

We were busy with a last minute tax problem yesterday, so I completely forgot that it was Marie's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Marie!! I can't believe that you're six years old! Wow! Have a fun party tonight! We love you! Love, Aunt Annie, Uncle Michael, Cadence, Brennan and EmmaRay

Nicole Shelby said...

i love those funky ponytails on the tops of their heads!
happy looking kids...must have a beautiful mother!

good luck and all that stuff...

Lori Thornbrue said...

J&A
I hope things are going well for the move......good 'renter's' and a home that you will be happy living in Denver.
Miss you tons already.
Mom