In the mean time, we will probably rent this house across the street:
The kids decided Grace needed "clips" in her hair.
Marie blows out the candles on her birthday cake.
Opening new earrings from Daddy.
Is this girl thrilled to be six, or what? (She can't wait to be 18 so she can have a cat.)
9 comments:
Man the suspense is killing me! Would you guys just rent your house and rent one here so you life can move on?
Amen to Randy's comments........we wish it was all a 'done' deal for you, too.
Marie is SO beautiful.
Marie is as pretty as her identical twin: Allie. We can't wait to hear how things turn out too. Aunt Staci has a kitty she can come play with...
Both houses look really super nice! Hope things work out quickly for you guys- I hate the waiting and worrying time... wish we could help out!
Marie looks so adorably beautiful on her birthday! I can't believe she's six already!! I took EmmaRay to the Dr today for her two month shots and I remembered going with you to Marie's 4 month shots in Boston. Seems like not too long ago, but time flies!
Marie is a beauty! The house that could have been does not look (from the outside) as big as I pictured. Very nice, though. We are thinking that I might tag along on one of Lance's visits to Denver after you move!! That would be fun. Mom said we may see you in July.
i'M SORRY THE HOUSE FELL THROUGH BUT ALL THINGS HAVE STRANGE WAYS OF MAKING THINGS RIGHT.
LOVED THE PICTURE OF GRACIE, WE NEED ONE FOR OUR WALL. (HINT-HINT)
MARIE, YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL SIX YEAR OLD AND WE ARE GLAD YOU HAD A NICE BIRTHDAY AND LOVE YOUR FAMILY.
GRANDMA PEARL
Remember that your house needs to be big enough for Melissa and I and the baby too. (I shudder at the thought)
Jarom
Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Happy Birthday, Marie! Good luck with all the house stuff.
-- Melissa
I am sorry that you are having a hard time finding anyone who can rent your home......I know the feeling. Somehow, it will all work out.........
Worse comes to worse, you pay both mortgages for a while, and when it gets too cold in Denver go on a vacation to your old warm winter home in AZ!
Post a Comment