Too cute....made me laugh out loud. Children are so funny. We're glad Grace came out alive, too!! And, I don't like soggy food either, cookies are much better.
I love that Ben's yogurt was too soggy. He's right though, cookies are a much better alternative. Don't you get that boy started on Oreo Cakesters, he'd never eat anything else. I love the other quotes too. Too funny!
Such creative kids! The cookie thing sounds like something my boys would say! And Marie and Tessa must listen very well to pick up on "property" :)
Cadence piped up right before the Sacrament on Sunday asking "How do babies come out of their mommy's tummies?"-- we were sitting right next to Angie Clark who is 7 months along, and Cade kept looking back and forth between her belly and our baby... at least Tessa's prayer comment was in the privacy of your own home!
7 comments:
Too cute....made me laugh out loud. Children are so funny. We're glad Grace came out alive, too!! And, I don't like soggy food either, cookies are much better.
I love those quotes. We need to send them to the Readers Digest.
Love,
Grandma Pearl
I love that Ben's yogurt was too soggy. He's right though, cookies are a much better alternative. Don't you get that boy started on Oreo Cakesters, he'd never eat anything else. I love the other quotes too. Too funny!
Cute! I especially like the real estate commment!!
Such creative kids! The cookie thing sounds like something my boys would say! And Marie and Tessa must listen very well to pick up on "property" :)
Cadence piped up right before the Sacrament on Sunday asking "How do babies come out of their mommy's tummies?"-- we were sitting right next to Angie Clark who is 7 months along, and Cade kept looking back and forth between her belly and our baby... at least Tessa's prayer comment was in the privacy of your own home!
So cute! Those are great quotes!
Poor kids have been exposed to too many real estate discussions!
-Papa Randy
Post a Comment