Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
Oh, they are just too darling. Thanks for the sweet videos.
Wow, that's impressive Marie! And great job Tessa! Too cute :)
Jane says "Marie is so funny! Listen to her again!"
Are the girls wearing make up? we LOVE videos. Jane requests a video saying "I need Marie and Tessa singing..." See what you can do about it, k?
I love Marie's giggle of jubilee at the end. So adorable.One of our favorite tongue twisters is "Purple paper people" repeated 10 times.
Speaking of tongue twisters---I am teaching 3 ESL classes right now. I had them read some tongue twisters off of the board. It was rather humerous! It had lots of 'th's', and hispanics do not do a th sound, so it sounded funny, even to them!
Wow Ladies, you are amazing! I love you soooo much!
I'm impressed. They did a good job with those. Tongue twisters are always enjoyable. Your kids are adorable.-- Melissa
I love hearing their voices and seeing their expressions. What a treat!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh, they are just too darling. Thanks for the sweet videos.
Wow, that's impressive Marie! And great job Tessa! Too cute :)
Jane says "Marie is so funny! Listen to her again!"
Are the girls wearing make up? we LOVE videos. Jane requests a video saying "I need Marie and Tessa singing..." See what you can do about it, k?
I love Marie's giggle of jubilee at the end. So adorable.
One of our favorite tongue twisters is "Purple paper people" repeated 10 times.
Speaking of tongue twisters---I am teaching 3 ESL classes right now. I had them read some tongue twisters off of the board. It was rather humerous! It had lots of 'th's', and hispanics do not do a th sound, so it sounded funny, even to them!
Wow Ladies, you are amazing! I love you soooo much!
I'm impressed. They did a good job with those. Tongue twisters are always enjoyable. Your kids are adorable.
-- Melissa
I love hearing their voices and seeing their expressions. What a treat!
Post a Comment