Allie's cousin got married so it was a perfect opportunity to get the kids out of the house while James stayed home to pack. (A huge thanks goes to James.) It was sad to say good-bye to the Mesa Temple!
Grace is turning into quite the looker, like her big sissies. I love her olive skin. What a babe. she has the darkest hair out of the bunch it looks like. Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
Going to dinner at Megan's place tonight. Bryson is ever so sweet. He can't wait to meet his colorado cousins! Everyone is so abeautiful! Just think we are going to church together on Sunday!
Such a cute family you have! Glad you were able to get out of the house for awhile :) Everyone in our neighborhood thinks I'm crazy for going anywhere with my three kids (i.e. grocery shopping), but I don't think it's too bad at all. Do you have trouble going out with yours? It doesn't look like it from the pictures! Good luck with your move!!!
Allie, What a beautiful day for everyone. Wish we were there for your experience going to church with everyone. It is always neat to "show off family" and being close will be wonderful. Love, Grandma Pearl
8 comments:
Cute bride......
And, as always, I have the best looking grandchildren on the planet!!
Beautiful family.
Grace is turning into quite the looker, like her big sissies. I love her olive skin. What a babe. she has the darkest hair out of the bunch it looks like. Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
Going to dinner at Megan's place tonight. Bryson is ever so sweet. He can't wait to meet his colorado cousins! Everyone is so abeautiful! Just think we are going to church together on Sunday!
You are right in the thick of your move......I hope all goes well.....your drive is easy, and everyone is happy and excited.
Love and miss you,,
Mom
Such a cute family you have! Glad you were able to get out of the house for awhile :) Everyone in our neighborhood thinks I'm crazy for going anywhere with my three kids (i.e. grocery shopping), but I don't think it's too bad at all. Do you have trouble going out with yours? It doesn't look like it from the pictures! Good luck with your move!!!
Love the pics. Wish I could have gone. But we saw Carlie and Kade on their honeymoon in Orange County.
Allie,
What a beautiful day for everyone.
Wish we were there for your experience going to church with everyone. It is always neat to "show off family" and being close will be wonderful.
Love,
Grandma Pearl
Post a Comment