Allie, We do remember you guys. You were the Relief Society president when we were at Wymount and so everybody knew you. I see that you guys are moving soon. I hope that it goes well. You have a beautiful family! Genni
We love the children's comments. We wonder how and where they come up with some of them. We're glad your house is rented, hopefully you'll get the papers on the one in CO. Time marches on even if we're not ready. Keep updating, we love it. Gand G Peters
8 comments:
I want a husband to give me money too.
Amen to that.....smart girl, as long as that husband gives you lots of love, too!
That's a great idea Tessa! But
I think that Daddy's have to work too hard most of the time, so make sure you give him a day off once in a while. :)
Allie,
We do remember you guys. You were the Relief Society president when we were at Wymount and so everybody knew you. I see that you guys are moving soon. I hope that it goes well. You have a beautiful family!
Genni
this is what husbands are good for.
and little else.
(ha! am I kidding? is grass green?)
:) good luck with the move and all.
We love the children's comments. We wonder how and where they come up with some of them.
We're glad your house is rented, hopefully you'll get the papers on the one in CO. Time marches on even if we're not ready.
Keep updating, we love it.
Gand G Peters
Oooo! Sign me up for one of those too! How funny! Congrats on your house contract.
I have to say, Tessa is hilarious. Just be sure she's willing to wait awhile for her husband to make that money.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment