Ezra can't walk on his own, so don't feel bad about Grace not sitting up yet. How old was Marie when she started walking? If I recall correctly she was pushing 18 months.
The more we see your blog the more I wish I had seen this lovely home you have created.Hopefully we'll see the one in Colorado. The love you show for all your children brings tears to my eyes. Grandpa's quote,"do you think James loves his family"? Love, Grandma Pearl
8 comments:
That is too cute and funny. And our baby Grace is sitting up, which means she is growing up!!! So sweet. You will miss your fountain!
She still can't sit up on her own.
Looks perfect to me!
Ezra can't walk on his own, so don't feel bad about Grace not sitting up yet. How old was Marie when she started walking? If I recall correctly she was pushing 18 months.
Love it! Such a cute baby!
What more can a kid ask for? Smooth rocks, running water & a warm day.
-Papa Randy
The more we see your blog the more I wish I had seen this lovely home you have created.Hopefully we'll see the one in Colorado.
The love you show for all your children brings tears to my eyes.
Grandpa's quote,"do you think James loves his family"?
Love,
Grandma Pearl
Looks fun! Grace is darling.
That's adorable. I love that she's splashing around with those rocks. How fun, and hey, at least she's cool.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment