Marie, We loved the poem. We are so proud you can memoerize what your going to say. You are a very smart girl. Love, Thanks James for posting it on the blog. Grandma and Grandpa Pete
That actually made tears run down my cheeks! What a sweetie. Good thing I wasn't there in person, you wouldn't have wanted to see a grown grandma bawl!!! :) Too sweet!
Just watching this again reminded me of James first talk in Primary when he was 3. He stood at the microphone and told the story of Abinadi and Wicked Kind Noah with his many wives and conqubines. It was so cute. I sat in the back of the primary room with tears rolling down my cheeks for that sweet little baby standing up front all by himself saying his perfectly memorized talk, and chaning the pictures at the right times, just like he had done at home. Very cute. On Meri's first talk, she started out great. She was doing Noah, but then one of her pictures was out of order, and she burst into tears. It took her about 2 years before we could get her to talk again in front of an audience outside of family. Happy memories.
Wow. That brought back memories from second grade, when Staci and I sung "Somewhere Out There" and I cried and couldn't sing the first time cause I was scared. Good for you Marie! -- Jarom
I am so impressed with you Marie. You memorized that poem really well and were very poised up there. Good for you! A lot of my fourth graders can't say a poem in front of their classmates, and you did it in front of everyone. Good job! -- Melissa
10 comments:
Great job Marie! I LOVE the poem!
-Papa Randy
Marie,
We loved the poem. We are so proud you can memoerize what your going to say. You are a very smart girl.
Love,
Thanks James for posting it on the blog.
Grandma and Grandpa Pete
allie- i cried too. she looks darling and was SO brave. i am so proud of her, what an amazing accomplishment.
That was adorable. What brave talent, Marie!!
That actually made tears run down my cheeks! What a sweetie. Good thing I wasn't there in person, you wouldn't have wanted to see a grown grandma bawl!!! :)
Too sweet!
Just watching this again reminded me of James first talk in Primary when he was 3. He stood at the microphone and told the story of Abinadi and Wicked Kind Noah with his many wives and conqubines. It was so cute. I sat in the back of the primary room with tears rolling down my cheeks for that sweet little baby standing up front all by himself saying his perfectly memorized talk, and chaning the pictures at the right times, just like he had done at home. Very cute. On Meri's first talk, she started out great. She was doing Noah, but then one of her pictures was out of order, and she burst into tears. It took her about 2 years before we could get her to talk again in front of an audience outside of family.
Happy memories.
Wow. That brought back memories from second grade, when Staci and I sung "Somewhere Out There" and I cried and couldn't sing the first time cause I was scared. Good for you Marie!
-- Jarom
I am so impressed with you Marie. You memorized that poem really well and were very poised up there. Good for you! A lot of my fourth graders can't say a poem in front of their classmates, and you did it in front of everyone. Good job!
-- Melissa
Way to go, Marie!
She looks so little up there on that big stage, and she did so well!
Marie,
Good job with your poem. Kylee loved watching your video!
Kylee & Rachel
Post a Comment