Thursday, June 5, 2008

Getting Settled

We have moved in and are pretty much unpacked. Tonight we are going to finish putting up pictures and then we will be ready to go. I'll post some pictures soon.

I don't know how we ever managed without a basement, or a three-car garage for that matter. We will never be able to go back, that is for sure.

Our favorite attraction so far: the rec center. It is much better than the splash park in Sahuarita because it is in-doors and heated to 97 degrees. We encourage all cousins to visit!

Here is a quote from Tessa:

Mom, which side of the sink has the exploder?

4 comments:

scooping it up said...

What the heck does she mean by exploder?

Michaelangelo said...

Wow! I can't believe how quickly you've settled in. I'm dreading our next move, whenever that will be. I think it's such an awful process!
The rec center sounds like so much fun! Wish we could come for a visit!
My guess is the disposal :)

Lori Thornbrue said...

We can't wait to visit......
Lots of love to you all.
Cute Tessa.

Lloyd Family said...

We WILL visit soon. We are still planning on coming at the end of July.