grandpa said "Grace is just cute". I get lost in our Queen size bed I don't know what I'd do with a King!! We had a adouble until we moved to Ivins and we haven't ever had a bedroom big enough for anything other than a Queen. I like to "cuddle " anyway :) Grandma Pearl
"if it doesnt get all over the place...it doesn't belong in your face"
carl's jr may not be the best...but whatever ad guy came up with that is brilliant! i always think of it when i see a kid with pure enjoyment and smeared...
Allie-Found you through the Seiters! Hope you are loving life out of the HEAT! Your family is growing up extremely well and can't wait to see more updates...julie
10 comments:
I think if I had a cookie to eat right now I'd be that happy. Well, if I had a cookie, 8 hours of sleep and Andrew coming home before 1am...
jane says "that's a silly picture"
grandpa said "Grace is just cute".
I get lost in our Queen size bed I don't know what I'd do with a King!! We had a adouble until we moved to Ivins and we haven't ever had a bedroom big enough for anything other than a Queen.
I like to "cuddle " anyway :)
Grandma Pearl
So cute! Muffin got a picture of Ezra after eating her birthday cake with a perfect chocolate handprint on his head-- everything ends up on his head!!
Now that is what I call a GOOD cookie! Cute baby girl.
Dad's heart almost broke because he said, "Who is that?".....and I said it was Grace. He gasp and said, "Sad, I didn't even recognize her"
What a cutie mess face! Love the cowgirl bib too.
"if it doesnt get all over the place...it doesn't belong in your face"
carl's jr may not be the best...but whatever ad guy came up with that is brilliant! i always think of it when i see a kid with pure enjoyment and smeared...
Happy birthday, JR!
- George Y.
Allie-Found you through the Seiters! Hope you are loving life out of the HEAT! Your family is growing up extremely well and can't wait to see more updates...julie
Post a Comment