Monday, June 23, 2008

Potty Training

Ben has stayed dry for three whole days! We contribute his success to 1) a homemade [pot]ty chair, pictured above and 2) having his bottom hosed off after pooping in his underwear. We are so proud of him! Not bad for a two-year-old (and a boy for that matter).

7 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

Way to go Ben! Keep up the good work! We've only casually started Brennan on the whole idea-- we're kind of afraid of the mischief he would get into.... Good luck!

angel said...

Thanks for all the fun updates! We've had a busy month, so I didn't check in for a long time. It was fun to see what you've been up to! Could I get your new address and phone number? I meant to do something for James' birthday, but when I was finally getting around to it I realized that I didn't know where to send a card and didn't have a number to call.
Sorry, James!
And I'd spent the whole week before that thinking about what a great brother you are and how I really ought to tell you that, too.

Rachel and Lam said...

Allie is everything okay? I see you have not posted for one month. I did the same this last month. I am sure you have been busy with family events. How I can't wait to attend family events! Lam and I were wondering if you are going to be around the end of July. We are thinking of taking a new route back to Utah. Lam and I have never driven through Colorado, and we thought it would be fun to explore. We would leave here July 25th and pass through around the 26th or 27th, depending on how fast we want to drive. We would love to come visit you. Call me! Or email me. My new email is rachthanada@gmail.com

Rachel

p.s. I need your new number when you contact me! :)

Phillips Flips said...

Oh my, potty training! Everyone is growing up so fast (including James - happy late b-day!) So glad you are moved and hope the new house and area turn out well. It was so fun to catch up on all your news and pics on the blog - keep it up! We miss you guys.

Lori Thornbrue said...

We are waiting for a new blog :)
Hugs all around!
Mom

Rabecca said...

Keep up the great work. Any pointers for a 26 month-old girl? I would like to get Elsie started before the end of summer. Everyone else was trained around 3, but she is the last and has gone a few times in the toilet, but nothing cosistent.
Glad to hear that you are all moved in and enjoying your place. I would like to make a trip out there within the next couple of years to spend more than a weekend with everyone.
You two are great parents!

Michaelangelo said...

Is Ben okay? We heard about his "owie" and are praying that he's alright. I'll call you tomorrow :)