I like her sticky uppy hair. What pretty kids. Those girls have had their faces painted more than any kids I know... GO BEN! Please tell me you are done cooking with that pot...
I wish they had of had fun activities in the park when grandma Jane was growing up!!! Looks so fun and Grace is so happy and the faces are just right for each child. Have fun before school starts. See you soon:) Love, Grandma Pearl
Love the facepaint! What a great party :) We had Michael's company picnic yesterday- it was a Mexican fiesta complete with pinata. The boys surprised us by actually participating in the pinata hitting without screaming... even Cade with a blindfold on. Our kids are usually wimps, but maybe they're growing out of that. I love Grace in the backpack! Adorable!
I love all these pictures. That's a great make-shift potty chair. I'm glad you had a fun company party. Looks like you're settling in well. Missed you at Sara's baby's blessing. Wasn't the same. Love ya tons.
4 comments:
I like her sticky uppy hair. What pretty kids. Those girls have had their faces painted more than any kids I know... GO BEN! Please tell me you are done cooking with that pot...
I wish they had of had fun activities in the park when grandma Jane was growing up!!! Looks so fun and Grace is so happy and the faces are just right for each child. Have fun before school starts. See you soon:)
Love,
Grandma Pearl
Love the facepaint! What a great party :) We had Michael's company picnic yesterday- it was a Mexican fiesta complete with pinata. The boys surprised us by actually participating in the pinata hitting without screaming... even Cade with a blindfold on. Our kids are usually wimps, but maybe they're growing out of that. I love Grace in the backpack! Adorable!
I love all these pictures. That's a great make-shift potty chair. I'm glad you had a fun company party. Looks like you're settling in well. Missed you at Sara's baby's blessing. Wasn't the same. Love ya tons.
Post a Comment