
Ben spent his time at our farewell picnic chasing the girls. I guess they saw past the snotty nose and the chocolate all over his face.

This is Allie with Liz from Payson, Utah. Allie's great-grandfather, Alvie Henline, was her family's home teacher for years while she was growing up.
6 comments:
I still love Ben, runny nose and chocolate faced though he may be! I'd join in the girl pictures.
.....and as for the dirt piles in our blog.......well, that was the FIRST one.....there were two. And it does make you tired even if you haven't just moved!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMES!!!! I miss you!! It's no fun that everyone has to live so far away. Someday I'll come see your new house (congrats, by the way. It looks beautiful in the pictures), and meet your 4th child (who also looks beautiful!!). I love you! Happy Birthday!!
Kristen
What a cute boy!
Allie you look SO tan! If the weather would ever cooperate here I might not look so pasty.... hope you guys are doing great in Colorado!
Happy Birthday James! Hope it's a good one and that nursery sitting isn't too bad for you tonight!
Allie, time for a hair cut again. For both of us.
Happy Birthday late James, our card did make it on time at Grandma Jane's. Your gifts looked great. It is so much fun to have photos of the places we've been too. Great for scrap booking.
Love the picture of Liz and you. I remember her somewhat. Grandpa Henline thought she was a great violin player. I wish he could of heard you all play more, one of my "highlights."
Love,
Grandma Pearl
How cool is that?
Post a Comment