Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
Hope you didn't really see rattlesnakes. In a house that I am selling (working with the buyers).......there was a rattlesnake in the back yard the other day when we went to look at it. Ewwwwwwww........
By the way, all of your children are gorgeous........but they don't change as much as Grace: What a cutie! Thanks for sharing!
What a CUTE baby girl! And I love Tessa's expression-- it just says "Are we there yet?!" to me :)
I love Tessa's sleepy look and crusty nose. Man if that isn't a road trip I don't know what is...-Papa Randy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hope you didn't really see rattlesnakes. In a house that I am selling (working with the buyers).......there was a rattlesnake in the back yard the other day when we went to look at it. Ewwwwwwww........
By the way, all of your children are gorgeous........but they don't change as much as Grace: What a cutie! Thanks for sharing!
What a CUTE baby girl! And I love Tessa's expression-- it just says "Are we there yet?!" to me :)
I love Tessa's sleepy look and crusty nose. Man if that isn't a road trip I don't know what is...
-Papa Randy
Post a Comment