Monday, September 22, 2008

Berry Picking in Brighton








Marie scored 100% on her first spelling test and even got the challenge words correct.

Painting during family home evening.

7 comments:

Grandma Pearl said...

Allie,
I'm still having problems with yur blog but I picked it up from staci's.
Berry picking can be so much fun and you do need to watch out for the thorns.
Did you do this in Utah with Jame's family?
I miss family outings so much.Take advantage of as many as you can while famialy is near.
Love to all of you!!!!!

Michaelangelo said...

Oh yummy! I LOVE fresh berries!
Great job Marie getting 100% on your spelling test!

Lori Thornbrue said...

I LOVE berrie picking.......that looked like 'heaven' to me. [There better be raspberries and blueberries in heaven, or I am staying on earth!]
Huge congrats to Marie for her 100% on her spelling words! I am really proud.
And FHE is wonderful.....I loved every one of ours when everyone was small.........Those were the days!

angel said...

Whoa! I miss you! It's so good to see pictures of all of you. It's been way too long since we've gotten together.
Our phone's been screwy, so I just got your message, Allie, and will try to call you tomorrow. I don't know when Andrew will have time off, and he won't know for awhile either, but I'd love to talk to you anyway. I really miss you!

scooping it up said...

great pics. tessies hair grows so fast! ben looks so mcuh older...so sad. I hate when kids grow up. You guys have such great family nights. we miss you.

Lloyd Family said...

I love berry picking, too. I was at the beach this weekend and there were blackberries that were still ripe. Funny thing was, they had a hint of brine from being close to the ocean.

Anonymous said...

Nice spelling on the test Marie. Call me and tell me what the bonus words were. The berry picking looks tasty. Last time I picked berries was on the way home from Jarom and Melissa's wedding or maybe in Troy Paul's back yard.Yum.