I'd say that you're awesome parents for spending time with your kids, but thanks for the blog, anyway! Cute Halloween costumes, and I love the pumpkin!
It was nice to see the update. I knew you would have darling costumes because you always do. Maybe I can see all of them when I come for a visit the first part of December. :) Love, Grandma Pearl
Their costumes were great, and James did not disappoint with the pumpkin. I love the cat fishing thing! Can't wait for Bryson to be able to join them and do fun things like that. -- Melissa
I love the statue of liberty costume! I'll have to keep that one in mind next year:) We thought of you guys during Thanksgiving when the Hubbles visited us. They are having #4 soon! Finally a boy, so that is exciting. Glad to see you are all well.
9 comments:
I'd say that you're awesome parents for spending time with your kids, but thanks for the blog, anyway! Cute Halloween costumes, and I love the pumpkin!
The pumpkin is so cool! Thanks for the update!
It was nice to see the update. I knew you would have darling costumes because you always do.
Maybe I can see all of them when I come for a visit the first part of December. :)
Love,
Grandma Pearl
Good parents :) Time flies when you're having fun... either that or just because life is busy. Cute kids, awesome pumpkin and I love the cat fish!
Their costumes were great, and James did not disappoint with the pumpkin. I love the cat fishing thing! Can't wait for Bryson to be able to join them and do fun things like that.
-- Melissa
Too cute!
Makes me miss you all more.
So cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Love the pumpkin!
I love the statue of liberty costume! I'll have to keep that one in mind next year:) We thought of you guys during Thanksgiving when the Hubbles visited us. They are having #4 soon! Finally a boy, so that is exciting. Glad to see you are all well.
Post a Comment