Hey Allie, We have joined the world of blogging. Katie talked me into it as if I didn't have anything else to do...yeah right! It is really run, I want to change things around constantly but Katie told me I have to wait at least a week. I tried to email you after we talked on the phone but I must have written down the address wrong.....sooo keep in touch ok.
8 comments:
FANTASTIC MARIE!! I bet every foreclosure soon-to-be-not owner wishes they had a four leaf clover!
What a cutie pie!
Hah!
guess you had to be there...
Jerry
Love it........
fantastic.
If only they brought as much luck as a four-leaf clover! Unfortuately, foreclosures are far too common.
Hey Allie, We have joined the world of blogging. Katie talked me into it as if I didn't have anything else to do...yeah right! It is really run, I want to change things around constantly but Katie told me I have to wait at least a week. I tried to email you after we talked on the phone but I must have written down the address wrong.....sooo keep in touch ok.
Having a busy month?
Ours has been nutty!
Post a Comment