ok, so i was looking with a discerning eye, thinking at first it wasn't quite 80s enough, but then i enlarged the first picture and then could appreciate the nylons under the bike shorts and black socks and i started laughing outloud. fantastic.
Grandpa John thinks your good parents,so do I. I think your both very adventuresome. Where did you go looking like that? Allie looks very sexy and James I can't figure it out. I echo the words "WOW!!!" Love, Grandma Pearl
7 comments:
This looks like it must have been a 'hot' date :)
Ow ow! You look HOT! Wow I'm so glad those aren't the styles these days... although 20 years from now we'll probably look back and cringe anyway.
ok, so i was looking with a discerning eye, thinking at first it wasn't quite 80s enough, but then i enlarged the first picture and then could appreciate the nylons under the bike shorts and black socks and i started laughing outloud. fantastic.
WOW!!!
There's a reason those clothes are from the past. Yuck.
-- Melissa
Grandpa John thinks your good parents,so do I.
I think your both very adventuresome.
Where did you go looking like that?
Allie looks very sexy and James I can't figure it out.
I echo the words "WOW!!!"
Love,
Grandma Pearl
FUN! It was so fun to see you guys this past week!
Post a Comment