Even though I was released as a primary teacher, I promised the kids we would still hold the class party that we had scheduled for this weekend. There aren't too many pictures, but I think everyone had a lot of fun. (I learned, though, that kids that age are still picky eaters. No one ate the chili and pumpkin egg nog. It's a good thing I had plenty of chips, cheese, and cookies.)
Maddie gets ready to place her wart.
Kids popping each other's balloons.
6 comments:
so cute. you are so good at callings, and james is such a great artist. wish i were there to eat the chili and egg nog. our house has NO fall decorations right now.
Love it.........what a fun day!
Look at the fun an happy moemories you make for others as well as your own family.
James poster is great.....what an incredible artist.
Love you all.
Too Fun!!! I am so glad to hear that the children had a good time ans am so glad that Primary teachers take time out of their busy lives to invite primary kids to their home for some fun!! We will miss you!!
How fun! What a great party!
I love the witch, James!
James, you are quite the artist. I hope some of your talent rubs off on your children. That would be awesome. I love Halloween and all the little children look so cute in their little costumes. Keep up the good work.
We got a gift from our Red Cliffs 8th Ward Activity Day Girls because they care!!! That was a nice surprise for us.
Love,
Grandma Pearl
Post a Comment