Hope you don't mind if I found your blog and comment. It is so fun to learn about other's lives this way. I'm at http://onlywiththeheart.blogspot.com/ . We are happy to have you guys in the neighborhood.
Does that "Grace Face" have a little bit of Molly, especially the eyes? Darling photos. Made my day looking at them. Allie what day did you run the St.George Marathon and how many children did you have? Would love to have hugs from all of you. Love, Grandma Pearl
11 comments:
Cute!
Hope you don't mind if I found your blog and comment. It is so fun to learn about other's lives this way. I'm at http://onlywiththeheart.blogspot.com/ . We are happy to have you guys in the neighborhood.
Cute pictures of Grace. She's definitely got personality.
She is a feisty one. What a cute girl. Mark wants to come roll on her.
.......so cute and sweet, and I get to see her in TWO WEEKS. Aren't I lucky? Grace, grandma loves ice cream, too!!!!
Does that "Grace Face" have a little bit of Molly, especially the eyes?
Darling photos.
Made my day looking at them.
Allie what day did you run the St.George Marathon and how many children did you have?
Would love to have hugs from all of you.
Love,
Grandma Pearl
Cutie!
Glad we get to see her soon!
She is so adorable! Can't wait to see that cute face again in person :)
Ditto!
Ditto!
Ah, she is simply darling. Maybe you need an audio of her happy screech to go with that smile?!
Post a Comment