Kristen Kay Christensen's Wedding (What a tongue twister!)
Kristen was married on a perfect autumn day in the Manti temple. It was so much fun being with all the cousins. A special thank-you goes to Grandma Lori for the horses and Little House series, and to Grandpa Steve for ball games and stories on his knee!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, Thanks! I love these pictures!! (Mom T again......)
Cute dresses for the girls! Glad you had a fun trip! I love the picture of Ben sprawled out on the grass. Too funny. I'm glad we saw some pictures of you and James too. -- Melissa
GORGEOUS FAMILY!! So fun to see you and wish we lived a lot closer still... what would you think about us coming to see you in January-ish? Michael's thinking snowboarding with James, and Allie and I hanging out with the kids. What do you think?
7 comments:
Wow, Thanks! I love these pictures!! (Mom T again......)
Cute dresses for the girls! Glad you had a fun trip! I love the picture of Ben sprawled out on the grass. Too funny. I'm glad we saw some pictures of you and James too.
-- Melissa
It looks so warm and summery. Not like last night that got down to 25 degrees...brrrr! 21 days until ski season!
Papa Randy
GORGEOUS FAMILY!! So fun to see you and wish we lived a lot closer still... what would you think about us coming to see you in January-ish? Michael's thinking snowboarding with James, and Allie and I hanging out with the kids. What do you think?
Cute pictures. What a fun time we had!!! As soon as Lance has frequent flier miles, we'll come visit you. It shouldn't take too long.
Love you guys!
Just had to look again.......these pictures are fabulous!!! I love them all.
What a gorgeous picture of Tessa. All your children look great. It is fun to see them growing up.
Post a Comment