
A while ago James asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him I wanted a house. Well Santa delivered. We can't decide which is more exciting, the large back yard or our interest rate (4.9%)! We have a few details that still need to resolved, but we're hopeful. We close on the 30th. Yikes.
13 comments:
Hurrah for Santa.
We are excited for you, and the home is beautiful.......
She's a beaut. You are a nice-house full of nutsos.
I am hoping it is still close by. Looks wonderful.
Hey there, wow that house is so pretty, good for you guys. You can't find anything around here like that. Hope all is well with you and your family. Post pictures of the inside when you can. Have a Merry Christmas.
It's beautiful. Congrats!
Great job! Nice interest rate as well. I heard word that there may be a program coming soon that starts at 2% and goes up 1% a year with a cap at 5% fixed for the remainder of a 30-year note. Not to shabby.
Can't wait to see inside pics and come see it-- someday.
Lovely house. Good luck working out all the details.
-- Melissa
Wow I love all the windows! What a gorgeous house! Give us the details!
Congrats. Now you can paint it your way, ha,ha. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
that's a beautiful house. Wow! Nanette is getting a house for Christmas, too. I'm getting.... fatter. ;)
Allie,
It was so fun seeing your new home with your mom. I'm sure it will be just like you want in the near future.
It was so fun playing with the children, not so fun going home but we made it. YEA!!!
We have had 30* temperature, snow for two days and now it is acting like it would like to do it again. Wet and water every where. It was 11* at Annette's Sunday night. We saw parts of the Messiah and it was great.
Love,
Grandma Pearl
I spent the other day stocking your blog! It was fun to see what you guys have been up to!
Congratulations! I hadn't realized you are in a rental right now. Looks like a beautiful house.
Post a Comment