Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Christmas Carol

It took us until the last minute to roll out our Christmas video this year. The actors were on strike. Let's just say that one of our children puts the "ben" in Ebenezer.




2007 Sunshine on My Shoulders

2006 How the Grinch Stole Christmas

2005 Nativity


Merry Christmas!

15 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

We love you a zillion. Thanks for this......we LOVE it!
Even if Ben was a bit uncooperative, that just shows that he took his role seriously!!! And did a great JOB!

Tonya said...

Very clever Allie! The kids did a great job, and you two did an awesome job with editing!

Jolayne said...

That was adorable. Great job!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Just watched it again. It was darling the first time....and gets better with each 'watching'. thanks again for the glimpse of your sweet family.

Grandma Pearl said...

Your Christmas Carol was just darling.
I need to know how to download it so I can keep it on a C.D.
Yu and James are so talented.
Good luck in showing your home tonight.
Sounds like everyone had a Merry Christmas. That is wonderful.
Love you all.
Grandma and Grandpa Peters

Lloyd Family said...

My favorite part was Ben throwing a fit over the tomb stone. Laugh out loud funny!!

Michaelangelo said...

Oh I love it! I love how Ben was so cranky :) Let me just say that our video took a lot of editing!! It's so fun to see your kids- thanks for the movie!

Lori Thornbrue said...

I crack up every time I see Grace crash into the sofa! Plus, both of the way she crawls......her crippled crawl on one knee, and then the way her hands march straight out when she has that hat on her head. Too funny.

Phillips Flips said...

Oh my goodness, that is a classic piece of art! Your kids are naturals. I think Grace is the cutest Tiny Tim ever. What a fun idea - do I remember you doing the Grinch last year?

James said...

With the tombstone, Ben was acting (we told him to kick it around). The other fit was real.

Lori Thornbrue said...

What a fun thing to watch all of them this morning!
There IS joy in the morning!
Thanks for posting them all....

By the way, Kristen And Alex thought we were coming, and so gave me your gifts for Christmas to bring. Well, you may get them sometime :), but I do have them here!

Love from all of us, and thanks!

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Thanks for the absolutely darling video. I loved it! --Lisa

The Toy Guru said...

I LOVE IT!!! You guys are so dang creative. These are such neat little memories for your children. We will miss you guys!! :(

Jarom and Melissa said...

So cute. I love Tiny Tim. Ben's fit made him the star of the show.
-- Melissa

Anonymous said...

The movie couldn't have been better! I love it and have watched it three times already! Great Job! Well done!