Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
Oh, I love it. That is what is called a 'mission' table....It is beautiful.Enjoy!Mom
what is it?Jarom
it's perfect. i wanna just lick it. though i can see how homework and art projects will still be a problem. :)
Super nice! That makes me want to go shopping on craigslist for something very similar!!
Got to love Craig's List.
I LOVE craigslist-- and dark business basements that are going out of business!! Beautiful table.
Fantabulous! What did you do with the black one?
We got a piece of glass for the top, so there are no bumps for homework and art projects.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, I love it. That is what is called a 'mission' table....
It is beautiful.
Enjoy!
Mom
what is it?
Jarom
it's perfect. i wanna just lick it. though i can see how homework and art projects will still be a problem. :)
Super nice! That makes me want to go shopping on craigslist for something very similar!!
Got to love Craig's List.
I LOVE craigslist-- and dark business basements that are going out of business!! Beautiful table.
Fantabulous! What did you do with the black one?
We got a piece of glass for the top, so there are no bumps for homework and art projects.
Post a Comment